Mid City Los Angeles and Mid City Real Estate
Mid City Los Angeles and Mid City Real Estate Realtor Josh Sixx and his team at Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices can provide you with the highest level of service for all your buying and selling needs in the cities of Beverly Hills and Los Angeles.
Mid-City Los Angeles Homes for Sale
Looking for Mid City Los Angeles and Mid City Real Estate homes for sale? Search our local listings database for access to Mid City Los Angeles and Mid City Real Estate listings and its surrounding areas. Whether you want to buy or sell Mid City Los Angeles and Mid City Real Estate you can browse through properties or find a wide variety of real estate resources within this website.
Mid-City is a district in the central area of Los Angeles. It is 2.5 miles south of Hollywood and 3.5 miles west of downtown Los Angeles. The Lafayette Square, Victoria Park, Wellington Square and Vineyard neighborhoods are part of the district.
Mid-City’s boundaries are roughly Hoover Street on the east, Pico Blvd on the north, Fairfax Ave on the west, and the Santa Monica Freeway (10) on the south. Picfair Village is to the northwest, Wilshire Park is to the northeast, Arlington Heights is to the east, Jefferson Park is to the southeast, and Crenshaw and Baldwin Hills are to the south. Major thoroughfares within the district include Washington Blvd, Pico Blvd, Redondo, and Hauser Blvds and Fairfax and La Brea Avenues. Most of Mid-City lies within ZIP codes 90019 and 90016.
Ballona Creek rises in the hilly Vineyard neighborhood.
Landmarks and Attractions
- The Comedy Union – A Comedy Club that has been called “LA’s premier showcase for Black comedians”.
- The GAM Arts Center – A striking tri-level silver building with red trim, the GAM Arts Center is located at 4975 W. Pico Boulevard. The GAM Arts Center is a rehearsal hall and studio space for film and video production.
- Midtown Crossing - A new Shopping Center featuring numerous retailers, a Lowe’s Home Improvement store, restaurants and banks.
- Nate Holden Performing Arts Center – Named after city councilman Nate Holden, the facility is located on Washington Boulevard. It is the home of the Ebony Repertory Theater Company.
- Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles – A local chain of restaurants with outlets in Hollywood and Mid-City, and in my opinon the best fried chicken this city has to offer, and most probably the best fried chicken west of the Mississippi.
- Oki’s Dog - A landmark hot dog shack. People debate which is better: the Mid-City location or the West Hollywood location.
- United States Post Office, Ray Charles Station – This post office was to dedicated to Ray Charles on August 24, 2005.
When choosing a Mid City Los Angeles and Mid City Real Estate Agent, look no further than Josh Sixx to receive the highest quality of representation that you deserve, tailor his services to suit your needs and protect your interests and assets.
The Mid-City Los Angeles Neighborhoods are part of the Los Angeles Unified School District.
- Alta Loma Elementary
- Arlington Heights Elementary
- Cienega Elementary
- Marvin Avenue Elementary
- New Los Angeles Charter
- Queen Anne Elementary
- Saturn Street Elementary
- Johnnie L. Cochran Jr. Middle School (formerly Mount Vernon Middle School)
- Los Angeles High School
The Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies, a magnet middle and high school, is in Mid-City.
Mid-City, Los Angeles Real Estate Agent
If you are looking for a Mid-City, Los Angeles Realtor, choose Josh Sixx of Josh Sixx Real Estate as your Mid-City, Los Angeles real estate agent. Josh Sixx and his team can assist you with all of your home buying and selling needs. We can provide you with access to the local listings database and offer our experience and knowledge to make the home buying or selling process easier for you and your family. Contact Josh Sixx today to get your home search started.